Monday, May 11, 2009

Still Alive, Well...

Well... it has been too long since I last posted, but then I did proclaim to be an "infrequent" blogger, so there you have it!  Retirement is just TOO all consuming, and I do mean all consuming.  There is much to catch up on at this site, but for now I will just promo coming entries which will include: our mission trip to Costa Rica, community gardens, our granddaughter Sarah Elizabeth, camping with the kids, community club activities, our granddaughter Sarah, taking care of the Doll House, Earth Day involvement, Junior High garden, fun and games, our granddaughter Sarah, a visit from Ginny, day trips, and, yes... our granddaughter Sarah!

Meanwhile, I have changed the name of this blog to Marblogi: Relative to Me.  I think my friends and family will get it... it IS for them!  Only time to post one picture for now.  No surprise!  It is... my granddaughter Sarah!